Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Silly Voices and yelling does not make a flash.

I started off waiting for something funny to happen, and I waited, and waited; then it was over. There was just nothing humorous about this flash at all. Sure, the animation was good, sure the voices were ok too. They were not enough. It was childish in the worst way, and completely idiotic.

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Another song, huh?

This didn't seem to be humorous as much as it was "Hey, let's jam all the overused memes we can into a mediocre song." The beat was annoying and the singing obnoxious. The lyrics seemed halfheartedly cobbled together; it's a bit surprising that you're selling what is essentially a minute long song for about a dollar. Making something disproportionately cute does not make it funny.

Lobster's animations were as good as usual though, and there was obviously work put into this, so I'm not able to vent my rage as much as I'd like. This flash was just unappealing as a whole.

Dental Appointment Dental Appointment

An effective advertisement for brushing teeth.

Great animation, great voices, and I burst out laughing when the whole tooth-posse came out with guns 'a blazing. A great collaboration on your guys part.

dys4ia dys4ia

My favorite part of playing games is when the author tries shoving some sappy woe is me bullshit down your throat. Oh wait, that isn't fun at all. Surprise.

I get that this game was made to deal with some personal problems, but frankly I could not give any shits. The graphics and sound were poor, though we all know that's not why people would hate this game. Playing this made me feel uncomfortable, and not in the "Oh this a different thing I can't deal with" way. It's not something I care about or want to hear about, and it's not something you should shove off on strangers.

Champions Of Chaos Champions Of Chaos

First review in a long time...

I wanted to like this game, and for the most part I did. While not amazing, the graphics were pleasant enough as was the entire game. Characters were fun to make as well, and some of the powers made nice additions. You can immediately see the good in this game when playing it.

However it was buggy almost to the point of unplayability. The Toad Brothers' vocals loved to pop in at the worst times, and after awhile voices just stopped coming. Was the game only partially voiced or was it the music overshadowing them? The voices themselves were sub-par, getting very scratchy and even similar at some times.

Most glitches would cause the game to just stop, like llamas being separated during the llama fights. They wouldn't join back up and the game needed to be refreshed. And, while some bosses were far to easy, others were broken to the point of being unbeatable. There wasn't any comfortable middleman in the boss area.

But, if you can get past the kinks, it's a very pleasant game.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

One of the best games I've played in awhile.

Ok yeah it's text based, but don't hit back or you could be missing something pretty great. The voice acting was great, the music matched perfectly and set a great mood, but I've got to say the storylines and immersiveness was the best part.

There are just so many ways the thing can play out, which is the great part about a text-based game. I only had one quarrel, and that was 'Do I really have to save my wife?' Hey, I was good n' ready to leave her to be eaten but I had to go anyways, whats with that choice?

But, this is a great game; if you even find zombies remotely intresting play. Also it's narrated, so you don't have to do all that annoying reading.

Slave Slave

Just drew me in...

That was without any exaggeration one of (if not THE) the best songs I've heard on Newgrounds. The lyrics and background beat are wonderful and flowing but your voice was definately what made it all. I mean, you could be singing about a hobo eating rotten meat and it would still sound enchanting.

hania responds:

A hobo eating rotten meat... sounds like a song challenge! haha. But seriously, thanks. Glad you like it ;)

C is for Cookie C is for Cookie

Well....

I don't know what the hell that was, but I loved it!

Zakimations responds:

Well thats good, thanks for the review.

Moholotic Filter [Remix] Moholotic Filter [Remix]

Hey I can't think of a header!

Real nice song. Only a couple things could be better; except for the big exciting part near the middle the thing was extremly quiet, I could barely hear it. The begining could also been just a bit more attention grabbing. But overall terrific work!

syphonmax responds:

Thanks

Killer Killer

I fondly remeber stuff like this.

Mister Fulp, either you had some really understanding teachers, or you're one lucky S.O.B. It was actually kind of nice to see though. I remember writing stuff like this as a kid and getting in so much trouble with teachers who thought I was crazy.

ALIEN Hominid - NG Art Contest ALIEN Hominid - NG Art Contest

I gotta agree with the others, I can see a shirt..

Love it! The strange child of two of the coolest aliens ever!

Argonian Scars Argonian Scars

Argonians are the best

I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls and this picture does it justice.

Halochief89 responds: